DSMAC Apron Feeders are engineered for heavy-duty operation and for primary or subsequent application stages. These custom-built machines are designed to suit individual requirements of capacity, size and material to be handled.
1. Impact loads are absorbed by pans of rolled alloy/ cast alloy/ manganese steel material depending on application and are similar to heavy-duty track-type undercarriage shoes.
2. Pans are bolted to forged link chains supported on heavy-duty lifetime lubricated rollers.
3. High strength pans resist abrasion and withstand heavy impact loads.
4. Short pitch and precision-machined chain provides noise-free discharge of material with negligible impact on receiver.
5. Chain and roller flanges maintain rigid alignment of pans in relation to skirt.
Our apron feeder also has an integral matching scraper conveyor with built-in drive to handle spillage. This system ensures an economic layoutand increased belt conveyor length vis-à-vis a conventional system with spillage chute. The feeders are specially designed to minimize maintenance.
Leave a message, enquire about the price, solutions.To become our quality clients will have access to a 2%-10% discount of contract!!!